Seattle Bubble has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://seattlebubble.com/blog/and update your bookmarks.

Off-topic comment? Interesting link?
Head over to the forums, or click here for open threads.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

On Vacation, Check the Forums!

Click here to go to the forums.

I'll be on vacation with little to no Internet access through the 28th, so I likely won't be making new posts during that time. This includes open thread posts.

I strongly encourage everyone to head over to the forums while I'm gone. It only takes a few seconds to create an account, and the discussion is 100% user-driven.

Here are a few forum tips:

  • After logging in, you'll see an orange icon () next to any groups that have new posts since your last visit.
  • To post a link, use the following format: [url=http://yourlinkhere.com/]Here is my link[/url].
  • If you have problems, either PM Lake Hills Renter or Synthetik.
  • You can also try emailing me, but there's no guarantee I'll be able to get back to you.
Next time I'll try to line up a series of guest posters when I head out.

In the mean time, click here to go to the forums.