Hello Bloggers. Gosh, I have a bunch of topics to discuss. No time this evening but here's a quick sneak preview of what's on my mind:
1) Today's above the fold front page headliner in today's Herald:Any one of these topics you would like me to address sooner than later? Or, you can tell me, "I don't give a rip."
"DIG DEEP: New Homes Top $500,000K" (emphasis Herald).
2) This evening in south Everett I had the unique pleasure of discussing housing with Banner Banks' Chairman, President & CEO (including mingling with Bank Directors & VP's.) It was quite a fun discussion. Oh, and their stock hit a 52 week high today. Full disclosure: Our company, Legacy Escrow Service, Inc., trust account is with Banner Bank but I hold no stock in Banner Bank.
My topic is: "Suits vs. a guy in shorts (me): Puget Sound Real Estate is poised for more growth."
3) "Appraisers sound off & it's not pretty."
4) Artificial Appreciation Revisited & Confirmed: Closing cost contributions offset by seller price escalation.
5) Affiliated Business Relationships in Real Estate: it's costing consumers a bundle.
6) Title Insurance: Why one state banned Title Companies, issues its own state backed insurance for its citizens who are taking the savings to the bank.
I'm game for other topic suggestions on insider questions anyone may have. Both selling or purchasing for that matter.