Seattle Bubble has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://seattlebubble.com/blog/and update your bookmarks.

Off-topic comment? Interesting link?
Head over to the forums, or click here for open threads.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Programming Notes

This is just a short note to point out a few things that you may not be aware of regarding Seattle Bubble.

First off, although I haven't mentioned it explicitly before, Seattle Bubble is available in an RSS feed. If you use a service such as Bloglines or Google Reader, you can subscribe to either the RSS feed or the Atom feed to get your daily Seattle Bubble fix. For your convenience, I have added these links as well as a few subscription buttons for specific online readers to the bottom of the sidebar on the right. If there are additional services you think I should add buttons for, let me know.

Every now and then, I receive an email from someone who is wondering why I stopped making posts (even though I haven't stopped at all). Usually this is a problem with the user's internet browser, and can be solved by clearing the cache. If you don't know how to clear the cache on your browser, here is a good page that explains the process for most browsers. Another way to avoid this problem is to subscribe to the Seattle Bubble feed as described above.

Also, don't forget to set your bookmarks to SeattleBubble.com. I hope to find a dedicated server for Seattle Bubble sometime early next year, and once I do, SeattleBubble.blogspot.com will cease to be this blog's primary address.

Lastly, I'd like to take another moment to point out the tip jar. If you find that Seattle Bubble has been an interesting and useful service to you, consider dropping me a few bucks. I'm proud to keep Seattle Bubble advertising-free, and your donations help me resist the temptation of advertising dollars. Thanks to all of you that have already donated.

No comments: