These don't necessarily have to do with the Seattle area specifically, they're just a collection of interesting housing-related links that I have come across in the last week or so and thought I would share.
- What Lemmings Believe (a comic panel)
- Housing Doom Blog Investigates Seattle's #'s
- "There hasn't been any slowdown at all" in Eastern Washington
- If construction costs are $300,000+, why are houses being appraised at such low values?
- Why Renting Really Is For Suckers
...followed up with...
- When You Should Not Buy Real Estate