It's time to clear out all the news alerts in my inbox again. Here's another round of local real estate links from the past few weeks:
- Seattle definitely appears to be "special" in one area: real estate websites. Ms. Rhodes reports on ForeclosurePoint; the latest to join the fray.
- Bremerton: up and coming? If you say so...
- Steve Tytler of the Everett Herald repeats his prediction that appreciation will be flat this year.
- Mark Trahant points out that the Pacific Northwest isn't all that special when it comes to consumer spending and the economy.
- Mr. Cohen at the P-I:
- kicks off a series following a newly-minted real estate agent,
- reminds us that "Seattle-area houses still are appreciating faster than most,"
- and gives a few local condo projects some free advertising.
- Up in Bellingham, the housing market may continue to cool.