I'm going to do the monthly reporting roundup a little differently today. I'm going to keep it simple. What you see below is a list of my favorite line from each of the local writeups.
- It's too early to say if this spring's home sales will be a repeat of last spring's frenetic activity, but February's home sales point to it...
- Northwest MLS officials said the increase in pending sales and sales prices were "signs of a rejuvenating market."
- This sets the stage for a hot spring market throughout Western Washington.
- NWMLS officials said that low interest rates, coupled with the area's job growth, will "sustain a healthy housing economy throughout the Puget Sound region."
- The newest numbers, released Wednesday, put the median cost of a single-family home within Seattle proper at $440,250 — out of the reach of most workers...
- [Northwest MLS officials] blamed February's lower number of closed sales on bad weather in preceding months and dismissed concerns about the increasing number of homes on the market
- [J. Lennox Scott] expects activity [near job centers] to cause a "chain reaction of sales up the price points in the coming months."