Seattle Bubble has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://seattlebubble.com/blog/and update your bookmarks.

Off-topic comment? Interesting link?
Head over to the forums, or click here for open threads.

Wednesday, December 09, 1981

Weekend Open Thread

This is your open thread for this weekend. Please post random links and off-topic discussions here.

FYI, I may try to switch over to the new version of Blogger this weekend, which will likely result in a few hours of downtime. I'll try to do it tonight when the least amount of viewers will be affected.

Update: Well that's dumb. I guess I won't be switching over to the new Blogger right now after all, because when I try to, I get this message:

Could not switch you to the new Blogger

Thanks for your interest in the new Blogger in beta! Unfortunately, we cannot switch your Blogger account at this time, because one or more of your blogs cannot be moved.
Then why'd you give me the link to switch when I logged in?

No comments: