Seattle Bubble has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://seattlebubble.com/blog/and update your bookmarks.

Off-topic comment? Interesting link?
Head over to the forums, or click here for open threads.

Friday, January 01, 1982

Happy 2007 Everybody

Sorry about the lack of posts this week. I kinda ended up taking a vacation from everything. Thanks go out to Synthetik for filling in some posts in my absence. I'll be back in full force this week.

For now, have yourself a new year open thread.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Tim - Thanks for all your hard work!

Lionel said...

Happy New Years everyone. I have a question for the esteemed panel. Everyone seems convinced that Seattle is a little behind the bubble curve by a year or so -- but IF the MSM picks up this story nationally and runs with it, isn't it conceivable that the bubble would arrive in Seattle sooner?

Part of what keeps bubbles going is ignorance, but I get the feeling we'll be seeing many more stories (I can already see the Time Magazine cover in my head) about the national bubble and my guess is that it will impact the entire country.

Eleua said...

I also love the fact that during every nationwide telecast of a Seahacks game, the weather was just horrible.

The forcast for this weekend: rain/snow showers.

The inverse-Rose Bowl effect...

Michael said...

Happy New Years to all. The house I closely track, had an open house on Sunday. My wife peeked in the window and the realtor came running out! 114 days on market now...

house in phinney/ballard

bobo said...

...and your spouse gets to watch as you pinch one off...

"Huge master w/vaulted ceiling, see thru fireplace to elegant 5 pc bath w/soaking tub, marble counters & floor."

That's togetherness!