Seattle Bubble has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://seattlebubble.com/blog/and update your bookmarks.

Off-topic comment? Interesting link?
Head over to the forums, or click here for open threads.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Announcing the Seattle Bubble Forums

As many of you may have noticed, the daily open threads have had an increasingly large number of comments lately. I don't know about anyone else, but for me they become rather difficult to follow after a few dozen comments. Plus, if someone wants to bring up a new subject 30 posts in, it's quite easy to be drowned out.

Well thankfully there is a solution. For your pleasure, I have created the Seattle Bubble Forums. It's like an open thread, only a hundred times better!

I'm hoping that these forums can be a place where people can get together to share information and learn from each other. It's up to you to make them the most they can be.

I don't necessarily plan to stop posting Open Threads on the blog, but if the majority of people move the active discussions over to the forum, I will definitely reduce the frequency of open thread posts, and possibly eliminate them all together. We'll see how it goes.

Have fun.

3 comments:

biliruben said...

Sweet!

I was going to recommend you put together forums.

MUCH better format.

It stinks to have to repeat yourself over and over again, simply because the thread has dropped into obscurity.

Thanks,Tim.

Shadowed said...

Nice forum, but I think the open threads will probably have to go to get real participation over there. Also, can you expand the width of the forum? It's pretty narrow.

The Tim said...

Great minds think alike, Jon. I was actually thinking of doing just that.