It's time for another link roundup: a list of links that are worth posting, but not each as their own post. Some of these are Seattle-specific, some aren't.
- Keith at Housing Panic provides a concise history of the housing bubble.
- Calculated Risk expects a recession in '07 and explains what would change his mind.
- The state legislature might take a short break from the important business of neutering the initiative process and imposing an income tax to pass a bill "protecting" renters from condo conversions.
- Matt Goyer points out some of the problems Vancouver, BC is facing thanks to the condo boom there.
- Blogging Realtor Susan Ryan takes Bill Fleckenstein to task for not providing data, yet utterly fails to provide any data of her own.