Time for another inbox-clearing bubble link roundup.
- Try to hold down your lunch while you delve into the flashy world of downtown condo marketing.
- But condo's aren't just the rage in downtown Seattle, they're cropping up everywhere, even on Bainbridge Island.
- Do you hear that? That's the world's smallest violin playing a song of pity for the real estate agents that have to make the terrible sacrifice of filling their SUVs with *gasp* regular gasoline rather than premium.
- We all know that Seattle is populated with more than its share of educated minds, but if you think that justifies outrageously high home prices, you should probably think again. Guy Kawasaki reviews a book that explains why even smart people often do dumb things (like overpaying for real estate, maybe?).
- Have a little real estate fun with the free web game Mansion Impossible.