I noticed that Dustin posted the latest visitor stats for Rain City Guide, and I just couldn't resist posting the same stats for Seattle Bubble. Before I get to the current stats though, I thought it would be interesting to look back at the last time Dustin posted RCG stats, in March. Here are the RCG and Seattle Bubble hit graphs through March '06:for RCG and Seattle Bubble:public Statcounter stats for yourself if you're interested.
Since I'm totally and unashamedly copying Dustin on this post, here are a few interesting tidbits from the Google Analytics stats:
- 24% (7,185) of visitors in August arrived through Google searches.
- 23% (6,979) of visitors last month came through their bookmarks or typed the address in directly.
- The top three blogs referring traffic to Seattle Bubble in August were The Housing Bubble Blog (5,235), Vancouver Housing Market (1,604), and Bubble Meter (747).
- Many of you are tech-savvy, as 31% of you are using the superior web browser Firefox. Firefox + Adblock + Filterset.G Updater FTW!
- The top 10 search phrases that landed people on Seattle Bubble account for 40% of all search engine traffic.
- Of all the unique visitors in August, 3,622 visited Seattle bubble more than 200 times.
Congrats to Dustin & the Rain City Guide crew on their continued growth. Since our "target markets" are quite different it's not really fair to directly compare graphs like this, but I enjoy some good-natured competition. And besides, now I can say that Seattle Bubble is "Seattle's most popular real estate blog." :^)